Open Archives Initiative - Repository Explorer
|explorer version - 1.47 mod by CLARIN-PL : protocol version - 2.0 : September 2014, mod 2018|
The Repository Explorer was initally developed at the Digital Library Research Laboratory at Virginia Tech. It is currently hosted and maintained at the Digital Libraries Laboratory at University of Cape Town. The primary purpose of the RE is to help developers to create new Open Archives - it is not meant for users to browse production sites, hence the sparse user interface.
- Juan Corrales Correyero, for feedback on Xerces schema issues
- Mann-Ho Lee, for the Korean interface translation
- Jochen Rode, for the German interface translation
- Wensi Xi, for the Chinese interface translation
- All the OAI technical people and users of OAI-compliant software for finding and reporting errors and making suggestions